Pages

Monday, June 20, 2011

Start of week 6

Holy Crap.

Last week I was wondering how the 6th week could be tougher than the previous month. For those who haven't followed along, the first 4 weeks were the workout, then week 5 was the "rest" week. So today we're technically starting the 2nd month of the workout.

Anyway, like I said...the first month was intense and I couldn't figure out how it would get tougher or cause me to work harder. I was already working hard every day and pushing myself as much as I could. I've noticed an improvement in a lot of the exercises and my ability to keep up more and do the moves better.

Today, I found out. First, the workout was just over an hour long...including warmup and cool down. The previous workouts were right around 40 minutes. The warmup was a bit different in the moves that we do, but we still do 3 iterations of it. The normal workout exercises were a lot tougher than the first month. It was just more of it too. Tomorrow is the Plyo day and I've heard that day is the toughest out of all of them.

So we'll see how this goes. But wow, it is intense. I can see why people say that month 2 is when the results really show up. Let's hope so! :)

No comments: