Pages

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

I don't know why...

I don't know why, but I suddenly have an urge to start blogging again.

And after reading the last one that I posted (nearly 2 years ago) I suppose I should try to finish all those previous stories. I think I still have all my notes from our honeymoon, so I will try to find.

I'm not sure what I'll be writing about. I'll probably just make it up as I go along. Seriously. Most of my brilliance comes from my imagination. Occasionally I will tell a real life story, but most of it will probably be made out of my out creative thoughts.

As I am updating my blog layout and seeing all the cool things I can add, I added the 'followers' section. I think I may remove it, as it is just sitting there beaming my friendship failures right into my face. Or maybe I'll leave it, and use it as motivation to write better stuff and try to get more people that pretend to be interested in what I am saying...that I will in turn interpret as they like me, they really like me.

No comments: