Pages

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

p90x - Started week 9, day 60 pics.

I haven't updated in a while. I think my previous workout post I was talking about us swapping out kenpo. Well, we kept it in the rotation. When it comes down to it, this program was built this way for a reason. I feel like we could probably do plyo everyday if we wanted to, but that's not the way they design the program. So. We're going to stick with this way, at least through the entire first pass. We'll still probably continue to swap out the first yoga disk during the rest week for cardio, but the rest will stay.

Now, We've started week 9 (Phase 3). This is basically going to be a repeat of the entire program. Week 9 and 11 is basically week 1 (Phase 1). Week 10 and 12 will be week 5 Phase 2). I for sure can see the difference in the amount and quality in my pull ups and push ups. That kind of put a smile on my face because it just shows that this is really working.

Tonight was plyo, and like always it did not disappoint. I love this workout and always look forward to it. I do feel like I have gotten better at the jumping parts and stuff like that, however when I stop and look back...I'm still not even close to what they are doing in the videos. This will forever be a workout that we will always have room for improvement.

Onto the pictures. Today was day 60. I'll post my progress from 0/30/60 just to kind of see the progress. Hopefully it will be noticeable. :) (BTW - don't mind the sweat on day 60 pics. we took them after the plyo workout).

Front standing view, non-flex

Day 0


Day 30


Day 60



Front Standing View - Arms flexed

Day 0


Day 30


Day 60




Side Profile View

Day 0


Day 30


Day 60




Back view - Flexed

Day 0


Day 30


Day 60

No comments: