Pages

Sunday, February 27, 2011

End of week 3

I was so bad about writing last week. So I am going to cram 4 days of workouts here.

So Wednesday was Shoulders and Arms. This is the last week we are doing these routines, so I was trying to make sure to really...well...bring it. I increased my weight as much as I could. Since I forgot to write about it that night (and same goes for all the workouts), I've kinda forgot all the cool stuff that I might have done.

Thursday was yoga. I gotta say, this is going to be a tough one for me. Not so much because of the actual workout, but because I apparently have zero balance. So I fall...a lot. I really try to not let it bother me. This week I really tried to focus on doing the moves correctly, but man...these are hard.

Friday was Chest and Back. Again like all the other weights workouts, I just really tried to push myself to use bigger weights. Saturday was Kenpo. This one is strange. It's a good workout, but it is one of the few that when it is done, I feel like I didn't do enough, but I also don't feel like I could have done more.

Next week starts the 'rest' week. I think that just means there is no weights. The week calls for 2 rounds of yoga, two of this core synergistics (not sure what is involved there). Since yoga will fall on Monday and Saturday, we're going to swap the Monday yoga with the Cardio X. Yoga is 1.5 hours long, and we get home around 6:30 on the weekdays. So we'd rather spend the full time on Saturday doing the yoga. So hopefully it will be a good move.

I'll try to be better about writing this week.

No comments: