Pages

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

p90x Day 3

Day 3! Tonight was shoulders and arms, and ab ripper. I used 10# weights for the whole thing. 10# was a perfect amount for the shoulder and triceps exercises. But it wasn't enough for the bicep workouts. I will probably go buy some 15# for the next time it comes around. Eventually I'll probably need to just buy a whole set, but a little at a time. I struggled most with the shoulder stuff. Flys, etc. That takes some work. Triceps I did okay. Biceps I breezed through so i tried to modify them a bit. I would try to go a little slower and flex at the end. Or I did more if I could.

Ab ripper is a crazy workout. I couldn't do all 25 reps for any of the workouts. Some of them are just hard, others were easy but i just ran out of gas. There are a few the require you to raise your legs, and I don't know if I am just doing it wrong or if I just have a weak back, but my lower back was on fire during these ones. I think I just need to strengthen that area, so hopefully it'll get better.

That's all for tonight.

1 comment:

Gio said...

Good work Brian! You have inspired some of your old co-workers here!