Pages

Friday, February 18, 2011

p90x - Day 11 and 12

Day 11 brought yoga. I'm still not sold on this. It's okay though, I'll come around. I still do it. I'm pretty sure we're going to split up week 4, when it calls for yoga twice that week. We're going to swap it out. I think I figured out why though. It starts out strong, and you really do get a good sweat. Then it goes into the balance moves. And you start to cool down. Finally is...what I call the mind moves. More stretching. So at this point there is limited sweating.

I think that I still feel like in order for it to be considered a workout, I need to sweat. And when I don't, I feel like I am not working hard enough and then I get bored and want to stop. I think I just need to work on realizing the whole point of yoga. I think it will be fine.

Tonight was legs and back. This workout seemed much harder than last week. I think we stepped up this week. I was really trying to focus on doing the squats better and do the pullups better. Near the end I felt myself slipping a lot, but I really tried to fight for better form. Then it was ab ripper again. We do this three times a week. It is actually starting to get a bit easier, in that I feel like I can do all moves with the people. Don't get me wrong, it's still really difficult. But now I am trying to concentrate on engaging my stomach and putting more on my abs to do the work. Hopefully it continues to get better. Tomorrow is Kenpo again. Should be good.

No comments: