Pages

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

p90x - back and biceps

Tonight was Back and Biceps. Holy crap, this was one heck of a workout. I tried to max out my weight, and tried to stick to 25# if I could. But there were a few exercises that I had to stick with 20#, especially near the end. There were A LOT of biceps moves. I can definitely feel the soreness coming already.

Oh, and the pull ups. I am by no means able to do the amount that they are able to in the films. And I'm pretty sure that my form is horrible, so I probably think I'm doing more than I really am. But there was one today called corn cob pull ups. You pull yourself up, and while still holding yourself up you pull your body to the right, then all the way to the left, then back to center. Then, go back away from the bar, then back to the bar, then down. I did 2. Barely. And with a chair. And then I look at the video and these guys are on 8 or 9 reps. Holy crap.

Anyway, I feel worn out tonight but in a good way. It was a good workout. Oh, and we also did ab ripper again. I feel like I am improving in this, but there is always room for more. Tomorrow is yoga. I'm trying to stay motivated for it, but it's tough. We'll see how it goes. :)

No comments: