Pages

Monday, March 28, 2011

p90x - Start of week 8

We are officially more than 50% done with the program. Today we started week 8, which is the rest week again. Today was supposed to be yoga, but we swapped it out for cardio x instead. I don't think I can handle 2 days of yoga in 1 week.

It started out slow, doing yoga first. Just as I was starting to think...I don't remember this one going so slow last time...the tempo picked up. And man it picked up fast. For sure I was able to do more and do it better than the first time around. But holy crap this one kicks your butt. Good workout tonight. It's a good workout that goes by quickly, and you feel really good at the end.

Kinda crazy that already 2 months have passed. It goes quick. I weighed myself over the weekend and was at 173. So that's good. :)

No comments: