Pages

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

P90x - plyo!

Plyo!!!!!!!

Man I love this workout. I haven't worked this hard on a workout...I think ever. We're on week 6. 6 times I've done this workout and each time it gets better. At this point, I don't even wear a shirt because I'm already sweating by then time the warmup is over.

So today, I was again plaited by my knee issues. They were definitely sore again today. Even with that, I got an amazing workout. I had to modify the jumping/switching parts, changing them into a step move. And the jumping ones, I had to brace my landings by trying to absorb more. Which means that I didn't do as many reps as I have done in the past. So in that regard, I kinda feel like I was a bit more of a failure tonight. I feel like I could have...or should have done more. But, bottom line is that I for sure feel like I got an amazing workout.

So that's all for tonight. Excuse any grammar or spelling errors. I am trying out out new iPad 2 and the typing isn't as easy as I thought it would be.

No comments: