Pages

Friday, March 4, 2011

p90x - Core work

Tonight was Core Synergistics again. That is one heck of a workout. We really worked hard today. I really tried hard to make sure that my stomach was flexed as much as possible. There are a few moves where that is hard to make happen. There was one move I remember that was plank to Chattahoochee running. So you stay in a pushup position and make a running motion. Then you have to get down in that Chimichanga pose and do the same run. The whole time, nothing is touching the floor except your feet and hands. That one is HARD, but I was able to do a few. Makes me feel good.

Nothing else really to report. It was a really good workout. There was a point where Kaitlyn had to take a phone call for work, so I kept going. When she came back, I rewound it and did it again. So there were a few parts that I did twice. It's okay though, it was worth it. :)

No comments: