Pages

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

p90x - Plyometrics

Holy crap, I love this workout. Yes I said it, I love it. It is an intense workout and FANTASTIC! After feeling like a slacker last night, it is nice to get the intense workout feeling back. I am familiar with the workout so I knew where I was able to really step up. I lasted 15 minutes before I had to take off my shirt because I was too sweaty. lol.

I still have to modify some of the exercises, especially the jumping ones. There are some jump squats that because my knees are still a little weak, I don't want to jump too much and do more damage. That's not to say that I don't jump at all though. I do as much as I can and then continue with a step move until it's over. I usually try to do the jump move again for the last 5 seconds or so. I'm just always trying to do more, and there isn't a single exercise in this workout that I feel like I am doing the max that I can. There is no way that I am at more than 75% compared to what the instructors do. So I always know that this will be a workout that I will do, even if we complete the program and I just want to workout one day.

Like I said, I love this workout. :) Not a whole lot else to report on. This one will always be one that I improve on, and I love the idea of that.

Oh yah...we took Day 30 pictures tonight before the workout. Not a lot of visual changes yet. A little more definition in the arms area, and I feel like my stomach has gone down a little. I'm hoping that the 60 days will give me a little more visual change. So anyway, here we go.

Front view flexed.

Day 0



Day 30






Front view normal.

Day 0



Day 30






Side view

Day 0



Day 30

No comments: