Pages

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

p90x - core

Today was core synergistics. This is a fantastic workout, especially for something that they are considering a rest week. haha. I was trying to think about the first time we did the rest week and remember what we did and how we did it. I guess that's why I have this blog, right?

I feel like i improved on the pushup running one. The plank/chattychonga run, where you're running in place in both of those positions. I was able to do 2 out of the 3 sets in the lower running stance, and all 3 in the upper stance. This takes a lot of shoulder strength too, and is a very difficult move. But being able to do it makes me feel really good. In fact, being able to do that one move makes me happy about this whole thing. Seeing the progress of being able to do something like that now. Great stuff.

The hardest part with this particular workout is remembering to keep your core tight and flexed. Otherwise you're not doing the correct moves. I caught myself a few times where I didn't have it flexed, so I would just slow down and make the correction.

Pictures are coming soon. I have no idea what day we're at now, but day 60 is approaching fast. :)

No comments: