Pages

Monday, March 14, 2011

p90x - Chest, shoulders and triceps

WEEK 6!!!!

It's hard to believe that we're almost half way through the entire program. Time goes pretty quick. Tonight was Chest, shoulders and triceps again. I saw improvement across the board, but it is still really tough. But seeing the improvement in reps and weight, makes me feel great that we're progressing. I definitely feel like there is muscle improvement in the last two weeks, in my arms and shoulders.

I think that on Saturday we are going to try swapping out kenpo. We both feel that we need something a little more on Saturdays. We tried swapping kenpo with yoga and that didn't work out so well. So I think we're going to try cardio x instead. I know we're deviating from the plan, but that's okay. :)

Not too much else to post about tonight.

No comments: