Pages

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

p90x - Kenpo

Today was kenpo for the rest week. It was okay. I don't think I'm going to last on a couple of the disks. Its not that I have lost motivation in the whole program. Quite opposite in fact. I find that I just am not getting a good enough workout when I do the Kenpo program.

I am thinking that we will probably swap it out for Cardio X. The Cardio X program gives me so much more of a workout. And...we've already committed to doing this program well after the 90 days are up. As much as I would like to say, here is where we're at after 90 days. I still can, but we're not stopping at 90 days. We're just going to keep going. And at this point, I just want to keep doing the workouts that will give me the best results.

Unfortunately, this is also going to apply to yoga. We may try to keep it in, or swap it out bi-weekly for Cardio X or Core Synergistics. I, personally, just need something more from my workouts than the yoga offers.

So thats the update for tonight. This is no longer p90x. It's more like pAlwaysX. haha. This has just become our new workout program, not just simply a 3 month thing. So we're going to tailer it to what we like and what will benefit us the most.

No comments: